Monday, July 9, 2012

About Me

I am a hard-working, mostly stay-at-home Mum of three beautiful children (boy 10, girl 8, girl 5). Dual American/Australian Citizen and proud to call Brisbane Australia my home for 6 years (my husband is an Aussie). My life has been up and down, dieting (or pregnant) since 1999.

In 2009 using this blog I had lost 20 lbs but put some it all back on by Jan '11.

Since then, I've been trying... and struggling... and trying... and failing.

Yo-Yo Dieting - at it's best.

Sad.

This year - 2012 -
I realised what I needed was a complete re-think of my life.
How much do I want it? Or is being fat okay for me?

You see - my youngest went to school - ALL MY KIDS AT SCHOOL?!?!?!?!!!!!!

Who the f am I?

I went back to Uni.

Fail. (Loooooooooooong story -don't ask, unless you have a while...)

NOW - I am LOVING LIFEEEEE!!!!!

NOW - I'm a swim teacher!
I teach children to save their life if the accidentally fall in.
And I teach children how to swim.
And I get to hang out with children when they are at their Happiest!
They're happy.
Cuz they're in the pool!!!
I LOVE MY LIFE (even though my skin is ITCHY!)

With much prayer, I put my trust in God to point me down the right path.
HE Always Does.
He worked on healing on my mind, my emotions, and my relationships.
He's now pointing me down a path of trust, action, consistency, peace, and success.
Join me in building a life of health and peace while raising a family.

"Good, better, best.... never let it rest...
until your good is better and your better is your best!" 
Finding my best in God
It's all about perspective. PLEASE READ: Looking Ahead, by Jack Sh*t

No comments:

Post a Comment